135 e-books are now available to registered OpenAthens users via BSMHFT Library Services.
Some examples of the titles in the collection are:
- Emergencies in Mental Health Nursing
- Emergencies in Psychiatry
- New Oxford Textbook of Psychiatry
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine
- Oxford Handbook of Forensic Medicine
- Oxford Handbook of Mental Health Nursing
- Oxford Handbook of Prescribing for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
- Oxford Handbook of Psychiatry
- Oxford Textbook of Community Mental Health
- Oxford Textbook of Women and Mental Health
To see the full list of 135 books, you need to visit https://oxfordmedicine.com then click the link to ‘Sign in via you Institution’, entering ‘NHS in England’ as your choice. From there, will be directed to the main OpenAthens login screen and you can filter the results to ‘Browse all titles in your subscription’ from the homepage.
If you don’t already have an OpenAthens username and password, you can self-register via our website: https://www.library.bsmhft.nhs.uk
If you have any problems, please contact the library team who will be able to assist you.