To join the library, visit: https://base-library.nhs.uk/ and complete the online registration form or download a print copy to return to your nearest BASE library.
The libraries offer a wide range of services to all staff and students on placement at the Trust (see access policy). The libraries are open and staffed Monday to Friday, 0900 – 1700hrs and in addition, the library at The Barberry is available for 24hr reference service on production of your Trust ID badge at reception.
Library Services Include:
- a full enquiry service
- a literature search service
- evidence and knowledge skills training
- inter-library loan and document supply facilities
- a postal loan service if you are unable to get to the library
- IT access including a photocopier with integrated scanner and printer
- access to over 2,000 e-journals and over 800 e-books*
- a film and fiction collection with a mental health theme plus mood boosting books and quick reads
- study space
*username and password required.